Why become a member? ×

Hair colour ranked ahead of musical ability?

molan

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1415298669' post='2599007'] I do - I find it very disappointing when he shows up looking like an accountant on dress-down Friday. Button-down collars? He used to look like this, for God's sake!! [/quote]

A rare sighting of the first male camel toe.

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1415275000' post='2598613']
I keep getting this email:

[i]"Brown haired bassist wanted for hard rock band. Long hair. Over 22."[/i]

That's it, the entire message :gas:

I wonder if they get many replies. . .
[/quote]

This is hilarious...

I know of this ad, as this person has been posting the very same thing to a music facebook page I'm associated with for nearly a year now.

Blonde hair, brown hair... rhythm, lead, bass... it varies, but always the same.

The advertiser is from Miami, Florida and I can't be arsed to find their real ID but IMO they're on some fetish vibe, deeply deluded, or very sad indeed.

Weird world...

[quote name='KK Jale' timestamp='1415412334' post='2600177']
I know of this ad, as this person has been posting the very same thing to a music facebook page I'm associated with for nearly a year now. Blonde hair, brown hair... rhythm, lead, bass... it varies, but always the same. The advertiser is from Miami, Florida and I can't be arsed to find their real ID but IMO they're on some fetish vibe, deeply deluded, or very sad indeed.
[/quote]

Maybe these hairy musicians are being lured to a weird and perverted death. Or something. :blink:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yes! Once abused by a guitar-picking longhair, now taking brutal revenge. The innocents come to audition bearing Les Pauls and a hopeful smile, but they leave trussed like turkeys in the trunk of a monkeyshit brown Chevrolet, bound for a shallow grave. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]But wait! Here comes Vince Bradley, hunky but sensitive true rock believer whose young sister was once cruelly dissed at a My Chemical Romance show, blighting her life forever. Only he can break Giselle's vicious cycle of death and degradation...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's a screenplay!!! *opens new document*[/font][/color]

Edited by KK Jale

[quote name='KK Jale' timestamp='1415544422' post='2601295']
..if the advertiser isn't lying about name and location, it's a 52 year old woman...
[/quote]

Ah-ha! Weird sex/mid-life crisis funny-old-woman menopause shenanigans, if I'm not much mistaken.
Just like the current mrs discreet.

Edited by discreet