Why become a member? ×

Eden WT-550 Traveler 500W (750 into 2ohms) bass head £Sold
£400

Dood

Here's all the gubbins and specifications:

[url="http://www.edenamps.com/products/wt/WT550.html"]http://www.edenamps....s/wt/WT550.html[/url]

The WT550 World Tour amplifier features Switchable compression, 5-way semi-parametric tone control, enhance control, mono pre & stereo post effects loops & input pad. The WT550 is the perfect combination of features and power to give any bass player a solid tool to achieve great tone and at volumes capable of handling stages with its 500W of power and tonal clarity.

COMES BOXED: With rack mounting kit, manual and power lead, all ready to go.

I recently had this amplifier serviced by the official agent following what turned out to be a dry joint on the input gain control as well as getting the amplifier a once to boot. This was done free of charge under the two year warranty of which there is still the best part of a year left to go.

This is a superb amplifier that I wanted mainly because of the parametric EQ to play with but I no longer need extra toys in my room, so this one is on the way out to make room for.. oh wait, I might buy a bass... The Eden WT550 is certainly an antidote to any of the 'weedy sounding' D Class heads that get discussed on BC. Ok, not all D Class heads, but this amplifier does certainly deliver note girth and can happily power cabinets down to 2 Ohms with an RMS output of 750W.

Send me a message as soon as!

This example is in practically as new condition in original box and has been very well looked after. Very clean and a snip in comparison to the new price of a WT550. Look out for my other items for sale too!

This was originally mine from new (Nevada music), gorgeous smooth tone and lots of power in the parametric EQ. dood is a true gent to deal with too! Someone had better snap this up before I get second thoughts and buy it back...