Why become a member? ×

In excellent condition.

Selling because I'm having a move around and I'm buying a new desk.

Collection from Birmingham only really I guess, they're quite heavy, but I don't mind packing them up if you want them shipped.

Includes spikes on the bottom, there's also quite handy cable management built it.

£30 but make an offer cos they're in the way, or rather my Dad's way, they're in his garage :)

[attachment=171258:P1010057.JPG]

Edited by ambient

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1410537495' post='2550563']
Any idea how much these would be to ship? May be looking for a set of these soon
[/quote]

I just measured them, they can be taken apart for shipping, and will be something like 40x90x20cm then.

The weight will be about 10kg for the pair.

They're at my parents house in Birmingham, postcode B72 1JQ.

Feel free to get some quotes for shipping :)

[quote name='Platypus' timestamp='1410539327' post='2550586']
Use a pair of these myself - their excellent stands and this is a very good price.
[/quote]

They are really nice stands. I'm only selling because I bought a new desk the other day, and my monitors sit nicely on the desk.

:)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1410685395' post='2551834']
If you can pack these up and confirm the weight and dimensions (and it's not much different from quoted above) then I'll take them. I have a quote for a courier collection based on the info above and I'm happy to book it.

Shep
[/quote]

The weight is right, I'll take them apart, bundle the parts together and get an exact size :)