Why become a member? ×

pedulla rapture

Damien1080

due to the horrible thing known as student debt im looking into selling my pedulla rapture.

its a 4 string rosewood fingerboard model finished in a solid candy teal kind of colour. Sound wise its absolutely EPIC id take this over any other bass ive had my hands using its fantastic one soapbar bart pickup. comes with all the stuff youd get buying it new like a hardshell Pedulla case and all the tools i recieved with it.

seeing as i paid more than £1k just under a year ago for this id be looking not to take a major hit on this, especially since a new one will run your at £1.5k i think.

will post pics if there is any interest and to show condition etc when i get my digital camera back and like i said the only reason for sale is a huge amount of debt that needs to be got rid of!

message me with any questions and ill reply as soon as i get them

Im based in Kent but can travel a small amount *no car* so get in touch!

All the best

Damien

• 1 month later...

thanks for the advice kev, much appreciated.

anyways heres 5 pictures, missing the 4th string so i could get some close ups of a bit of chipping/pitting of the paint on the headstock. Obviously includes the hardshell case, bit tatty on the outside but otherwise fine.
anything else let me know!

Damien.

[attachment=13390:DSC00119.JPG]
[attachment=13391:DSC00310.JPG]
[attachment=13392:Photo_0037.jpg]
[attachment=13393:Photo_0038.jpg]
[attachment=13394:Photo_0039__2_.jpg]
[attachment=13395:Photo_0040__2_.jpg]

[quote name='Damien1080' post='288879' date='Sep 22 2008, 12:06 AM']come on over 800 views and not a offer?

i must be doing something wrong!!!!!

surely someones gotta be interested in this?[/quote]

The views can be a bit misleading, I've dropped in a few times to see how things are going but I only play 5 strings. Also, an instrument that costs over a grand will always be harder to shift as it's a LOT of money to most people, more than they are likely to have spare.

[quote name='Damien1080' post='294824' date='Sep 29 2008, 07:26 PM']yeah ive got quite the long PM list, to be honest i know the second its gone im going to feel like a right *insert expletive here* but uni is uni sadly[/quote]

It'll be worth it when you get a nice job and can buy all the gear you want!

[quote name='Tusknia' post='294827' date='Sep 29 2008, 07:30 PM']It'll be worth it when you get a nice job and can buy all the gear you want![/quote]

Only if you’ve done a course with actual job prospects (not like me :wacko:)

Nice bass though and great price…just not my colour :)

[quote name='johnnylager' post='294873' date='Sep 29 2008, 08:36 PM']PS. Thank God it was Spurs yesterday...[/quote]

:) you can trust Spurs to bend over and take it at the moment, worst start in how many years? Over 50 I think…

(sorry to the OP for going off topic, but Pompey related issues are always on topic for some :huh:...I've never owned a blue bass though :huh:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...