Why become a member? ×

SOLDZZZZZZZ

Basszilla

Guys

I've got this great ibanez blazer which i'm considering selling on. It's a really solid bass, but i've decided to go back to 2 main basses permanently, being my spector and my ripper. I really don't want to sell it but financial reasons prevail.

It's the first version of the blazer with the jazz style offset body and pbass neck. It's natural ash with a one piece maple neck and black scratcher. Really good look and sound. This has a massive humbucker @ bridge position and as such really growls. It's in excellent condition for a 28 year old bass. It'd give it a 8.5-9/10 in terms of condition etc.

It's been set up by Dave Dearnaley in Cardiff who changed the nut out to a brass one and polished/levelled the frets. He went all over the passive electronics as well. He really knows his stuff and said that this bass easy stands up to early p basses, rings like a piano he said. In fact he didn't want to give it back to me!!

The tuners are the classic sweetheart style and are rock solid. Maximum stability. Stays in tune forever!!

All in all a beautiful bass with a beautiful sound. Comes with own hardcase.

[b]£250 + postage [/b]

"Corr it's bleedin lovely"

"A headstock for the discerning gentleman"

"Untill it's sold, Max is taking good care of this bass"

Edited by Basszilla

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Basszilla' post='248255' date='Jul 26 2008, 06:49 AM']
"Untill it's sold, Max is taking good care of this bass"[/quote]
F*ck me that's a big dog. Where did he learn the old "balance the bass on your nose" trick?

J.