Why become a member? ×

Markbass NY121(x2) [Sold]
£480

Testing the waters here... Not gigging a whole lot, and since my son came, my schedule cannot cope with more than one band... So... Well... I am considering going againt the trend, and change for something massively heavy, instead of this nice little rig.

2 Markbass NY 121... They are overall in grat shape, however one of them has some issues with the tweeter. This has not been a problem for me, since I just turn it off on the Lpad (many just remove or unplug the piezos on these alltogether). Could be a replacement pad or tweeter, but I reckon it is not a serious expence either...

400 watt power handling pr. cab, and very nice overall condition... Any questions, shoot :).

Think that £240 pr cab is reasonable somehow....

Edited by Torben Hedstrøm

[quote name='Stuee' timestamp='1407460472' post='2520836']
Any clues as to the cost of shipping to UK please (one cab)?
[/quote]
I've asked the same question Stuee. Hopefully Torben will respond in the posting. Interparcel won't handle it and ParcelBuddy wanted £100

Sorry guys for the delay.

Cheapest I can find here is DKK 450 pr. cab for UK, and DKK 300 for Germany/netherlands etc..

It is a good bit more expensive than I thought, and I realize that shipping costs makes the deal a whole lot less attractive.

I could maybe go £520 shipped to UK (Around £500 shipped to Germany/NL)... But I will have to double check a few things first.

Regards.
Torben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A slight bumb for these... I have been extremely busy with all kinds of stuff in the past months, so I am really sorry for not getting back quickly to those who showed interest.

Shipping is somewhat costly (unless you can find a quote locally ?!) - However to compensate a bit for my absence etc. I am letting them go for 390 GBP plus postage, with the non-functioning piezo in one of them. I hear that alot of NY 121 users either replace the piezo, or take it out alltogether anyway so maybe I am wasting effort to replace it before selling ?!.

• 1 month later...