Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass ALL GONE
£800

Stealth

Re Posted as sale fell through due to buyers circumstances

Price or Trade Value :[b] £750 for the lot (will split[/b])

Terror bass 500 Head with Orange Bag £260 Possibly Sold pending trial today (2nd July)

[s]2 x SP 2x12 finished in custom black vinyl with factory covers £275 each [/s] BOTH NOW SOLD

Prices include shipping or personal delivery to you in the UK

Preamp valve has been swapped for cooler one giving more clean headroom.

Killer Blues/Rock Rig more versatile than you would think

in response "spilt price questions See revised pricing above

Edited by Stealth

I'm just stating if it's split up. I'm having dibs on those chocolate fingers!!! :D hahaha

Seriously though, would you be up for trades? I got a killer Marshall 1/2 bass stack for sale, I'll be happy to deliver/collect and leave the difference.

Let me know by PM please.

GLWTS

Grae

Hi Stealth - it seems to me that between Old Ben (bet he's younger than me btw!) and me you could potentially shift your full rig, as I'm interested in the head plus one cab, and he seems to be in possibly interested in the other cab! How long have you owned the kit for, and what condition is the gear in / any dinks, scuffs etc?

Hi Al Krow

I have had the rig about 6 months I bought it used from Bass Direct. I can't find any dings looking it over. The cab feet are the wooden skid type so are scratched. I changed the pre amp valve for a slightly cooler JJ which gives a little more clean headroom. You can still push it into the nasty zone though :)