Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aguilar ToneHammer 500 for sale or trade
£500

dmckee

Amp is in perfect condition, 5 months old, been gigged a handful of times. Also including genuine Aguilar gig bag.

Will sell for £500 including postage, or possible trade with Markbass Little Mark 800, Tube 800 or maybe Big Bang.

Based in Edinburgh.

[attachment=164561:photo.JPG]

Edited by dmckee

I'm in principle holding out for a Streamliner 900, but I hear great things about this one too, hmmm.

Would you be interested in a comparison at a rehearsal studio in town, between my GB Shuttle 9.2 and your Tonehammer?
If it makes me smile enough, I may just forget about the Streamliner ;)

Yeah, we could do that if you want. I'd quite like to hear the Shuttle anyway, for comparison.

Seen you do the Radge thing btw. Great stuff. I know Stu through Rupert. Drop me a PM and we can arrange something.

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1402253276' post='2471401']
Small world!!! :)

Thank you, RATM is always fun and it allows Stu to channel his accumulated anger safely :lol:

PM'd about the amp test :)
[/quote]

Definately interested to hear your findings on this head to head. (as a fellow shuttle 6.2 owner)
:ph34r:

I had the pleasure of trying this very amp last night, and I just wanted to say what a lovely sound this thing makes (I can only imagine what it would sound like when it's played by someone who actually knows what they're doing! ;)) and what a lovely guy Dave is...
So, if you're worried about buying at distance... don't be. Thumbs up. :)