Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE. Musicman stingray Slo special, £900. SOLD.
£900

brucew

Personnel circumstance forces this reluctant sale, l bought this via basschat from chrisanthony1211 in Jan this year, if you go to page 29 you'll see his add & pic's dated Jan 21. l don't mean to appear lazy or indeed to be taking the pi$s but at the mo i'm not in a position to post pic's. The bass is still in the same condition, i've gigged it about 6 times, great bass & as chrisanthony say's the extra pick up and relevant setting's does give you plenty of different sound options, i've had 79 ray for 33 year's so l can speak from experience, i've set the action a wee bit higher as l always play with a pick and have a fairly aggressive style, so suits me better.
Still with original case and straplocks, buyer is responsible for collection . . thanks for taking the time. SAD TO SEE IT GO.

Edited by brucew

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bruce, sorry to see that you're selling her, I would have kept her myself but had a longing to hold some graphite and there was no way the wife would let me have the two, looking back on my old add I forgot how nice the bass looks!
I've put a link the my original add below.
Good luck.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227400-musicman-stingray-slo-special-sold/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by chrisanthony1211

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1404633356' post='2494213']
Hi Bruce, sorry to see that you're selling her, I would have kept her myself but had a longing to hold some graphite and there was no way the wife would let me have the two, looking back on my old add I forgot how nice the bass looks!
I've put a link the my original add below.
Good luck.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227400-musicman-stingray-slo-special-sold/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]
[/quote]Thank you indeed Mr Chrisanthony for taking the time to add that link, T.B.H. l'm really not bothered if l don't sell 'her'., it play's like l'd hoped & l do like the look of it. For various reasons l ain't got too many gigs at the mo & l could've done with the money but a couple of probs have sorted themselves out & l've got a run of gigs sorted in the run up to xmas & into the newyear, so unless l get what l want l won't be selling.
Cheers, Bruce.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Clarky72 . . . sorry but i'd pretty much forgot about this post TBH, did'nt expect it to resurface, Santa's dropped me a new phone off early of which l can just about turn on, so it may take time but i'll try to post some pic's, l think you'd call the colour 'cherryburst' . . opposed to 'sunburst' ? the F/B's maple. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

[attachment=180606:Stingray 001.jpg][attachment=180607:Stingray 003.jpg][attachment=180608:Stingray 004.jpg][attachment=180609:Stingray 005.jpg][attachment=180610:Stingray 006.jpg][attachment=180611:Stingray 009.jpg][attachment=180612:Stingray 010.jpg][attachment=180613:Stingray 011.jpg][attachment=180614:Stingray 012.jpg][attachment=180615:Stingray 013.jpg][attachment=180616:Stingray 014.jpg][attachment=180617:Stingray 015.jpg]

Better late than never!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...