Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN. Orange Terror Bass 500 £275.
£295

Withdrawn for now. i sounds too good with a P bass! Sorry to anyone who has shown interest.

Sounds great and everything operates as it should. No issues as far as I'm aware. Cosmetically in very good condition. One of the metal bits on the zip on the case has come off but the zip works fine. There's no velcro bit for the handle included.

Trade value £295

Collect from BB22SH or you could arrange a courier.

Any questions just ask...

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1401905554' post='2468194']
Always been tempted to try one of these. How are they with a Jazz bass?
[/quote]

Sounds good with my Silver Series. I only have a 10" extension cab here but you are welcome to come and try and perhaps bring your own cab. I'm in Blackburn Lancs bb22sh.

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1401969970' post='2468761']
Hiya, might you be interested in a trade for my ead 212 with cash my way? :)
[/quote]

Very nice offer but alas I am skint...

Thanks

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1402079210' post='2469919']
How much to post to Brighton, UK ?
[/quote]

I cant see it costing more than a tenner sending via the usual companies but thats probably not insured as most places don't insure amps. Check out - https://www.myhermes.co.uk/help/carry-guide.html I don't really want to do it that way as I've had a couple of disasters that way with myhermes specifically. However, I will send it that way with a company of your choice if you are willing to take the risk.

At the moment I'm trying to find a reputable company that will insure and courier instruments and amps but as yet haven't found one I'm happy with.

You could also get your own fully insured quote that includes electrical items such as amps etc and pay exactly what it is and have the assurance that if anything goes wrong you wont lose out.

I'm away from home until Sunday so I cant measure it and weigh it to get an exact quote either way. When I get back I will package it and post the dimensions.

Cheers

Hi, thanks for that. I cant see instruments or electrical items on their restricted list - http://www.dpd.co.uk/content/product-services/restricted_items.jsp

I will email them tomorrow and verify that instruments etc are covered with their insurance. I'm a bit paranoid with it as I've had an item gone missing. Even though myhermes had obtained a signature from the recipient for an item I sold on ebay, the buyer then said they had not received it. Ebay refunded the money via paypal to them, myhermes wouldn't pay the insurance as they had proof of delivery and the item was never seen again! The next time they absolutely trashed a guitar beyond repair. When I tried to claim, I found out that musical instruments, electrical goods etc etc etc are not covered. Hence being very skeptical of couriers!

Phew!

Cheers.