Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EAD Foundation 2x12 SOLD!!
£800

That is an insane price and just shows how depressed the market is. It should have been out of the door within minutes of it being posted. In my opinion they are unquestionably the best Bass Cab available, ( only they aren't if you know what I mean )

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1408785215' post='2533408']
That is an insane price and just shows how depressed the market is. It should have been out of the door within minutes of it being posted. In my opinion they are unquestionably the best Bass Cab available, ( only they aren't if you know what I mean )
[/quote]

^ This.

Been lucky enough to play through a couple of these and nothing I've owned or used before comes close.

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1408785215' post='2533408']
[/quote]
Exactly! Because they aren't available any longer, they are an unknown quantity to most players which is why I am resigned to it ending up as a commission sale, where at least potential buyers will be able to give it a blast and see the build quality for themselves.
Thanks for the endorsement guys.... ;)