Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB 410

BossHog

For sale 1 Aguilar DB 410 in Classic Black, 4 ohm 700w. Bought to partner my DB 750 which has been sold so the cab is up for grabs, brand new condition. £430.00

Pics added. Ta

[attachment=10946:DSCN0432.JPG]
[attachment=10947:DSCN0437.JPG]
[attachment=10948:DSCN0441.JPG]
[attachment=10949:DSCN0456.JPG]

Edited by BossHog

[quote name='Toasted' post='242608' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:26 PM']I feel sorry for your neighbours if those gain and master settings on your DB750 are for home practice! Killer fodera :)[/quote]

No, that would blow the house down! Purely cosmetic effect :huh:

[quote name='Toasted' post='242627' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:35 PM']Are you interested in scaling up to a Bergantino NV610? :)[/quote]

I love the sound of Bergantino cabs but the absence of a tweeter in that particular cab would kill it for me, I've just played cabs for years now with HF units. However I bet its fantastic combination with a DB 750...

[quote name='BossHog' post='242642' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:53 AM']I love the sound of Bergantino cabs but the absence of a tweeter in that particular cab would kill it for me, I've just played cabs for years now with HF units. However I bet its fantastic combination with a DB 750...[/quote]

[quote name='BossHog' post='242642' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:53 AM']I love the sound of Bergantino cabs but the absence of a tweeter in that particular cab would kill it for me, I've just played cabs for years now with HF units. However I bet its fantastic combination with a DB 750...[/quote]

Any chance I could pick your cab up cab next week please?Just got shot of my Ampeg rig, I'm chocka with work or I'd be down right away, I'll drive down from Glasgow this Thursday the 24th or Friday the 25th ???????whatever suits? I'd be so greatful if you could. That's my first day off from work unfortunately!!!! Also, Can I try the cab out when I arrive? Thanks, Sy. Totally skint Rockabilly family guy trying to justify new G.A.S. Was going with DB212 as we couldn't afford the Db410, but my wife might just go for this!! Hopefully!

[quote name='symcbass' post='243160' date='Jul 19 2008, 12:39 AM']Any chance I could pick your cab up cab next week please?Just got shot of my Ampeg rig, I'm chocka with work or I'd be down right away, I'll drive down from Glasgow this Thursday the 24th or Friday the 25th ???????whatever suits? I'd be so greatful if you could. That's my first day off from work unfortunately!!!! Also, Can I try the cab out when I arrive? Thanks, Sy. Totally skint Rockabilly family guy trying to justify new G.A.S. Was going with DB212 as we couldn't afford the Db410, but my wife might just go for this!! Hopefully![/quote]

PM sent

[quote name='bassoctopus' post='243197' date='Jul 19 2008, 07:49 AM']Hi Mick,

How heavy is it?[/quote]

Hello mate,

According to the Aguilar website it's 98lbs the same weight as the other GS 410 they make. I have the castors for the cab but if I were you I'd carry it and make Hindmarsh help you, after all he always needs a bit of exercise to keep his kite in check!! :)

[quote name='BossHog' post='243257' date='Jul 19 2008, 10:58 AM']Hello mate,

According to the Aguilar website it's 98lbs the same weight as the other GS 410 they make. I have the castors for the cab but if I were you I'd carry it and make Hindmarsh help you, after all he always needs a bit of exercise to keep his kite in check!! :)[/quote]

:huh: