Why become a member? ×

Anyone tried this case?

mr.sibs

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250268496430&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015"]ebay linkie[/url]

It looks okay, but thought i might ask around here? im basically looking for one that wont fall apart, and wont cost me more than about 50 squids really
fed up with my rubbish broken ritter :)
id love something like a protec but its just cash i dont really have
i do a fair bit of underground/public transport type traveling....

I've not used that one, but its my favourite type - great protection, pretty tough and very light. I've used the Warwick/Sadowsky (made by TKL) versions a lot for car and van gigging and I'm suprised how well they stand up. I've also got a Kaces fake leather bag and its very well made, and the best for wearing over the shoulder.

But, if I was using public transport a lot, I'd stay with a shaped gig bag or case. Square things really can be hard to get around. You can get a Hiscox for around £65, and it will last forever.

BB

I can vouch for the tribal planet I've got one of these [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GX15-B-Electric-Bass-Deluxe-Padded-Case-Free-P-P_W0QQitemZ160262101663QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160262101663&_trksid=p3911.m14.l1318"]EBay Link[/url] And the guy who sells these is spot on. I missed out on an auction and he contacted me about doing buy it now and I got one for a tenner inc postage!! I ordered one and is was delivered the next day in a HUGE box :) Great bit of kit, it has detachable and moveable interior neck support and extra padding for the base. So I would recommend one of these bad boys :huh:

Edited by Wooks

• 2 weeks later...