Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection SB310 at Northolt - ends tomorrow 5:30

alyctes

Starting at £75, ends 5:30pm tomorrow, collection-only; no bids yet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BASS-COLLECTION-4-STRING-BASS-GUITAR-SB310-SERIES-/261456605316?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3ce0073084

They haven't been made (by the original manufacturer, SGC Nanyo) for many years, so there's not really a retail price to quote.

Back in the 90's the SB310 would have sold for £400 - £600 depending on exactly where and when you were buying.

In the current market, an SB310 in good nick is worth (IMHO) maybe £150 - £200. YMMV.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1398438322' post='2434136']
I paid £160 for mine which I think is a fair price - anything less than this is an absolute bargain...still £75 with less than 2 hours to go...I'd bite if I didn't already have one and too many others.
[/quote]

A couple of months ago I sold mine to wunjos bass for £165 .. Thats was outright ,not as a px...
They put it up at £250 and moved it on straight away i was told ....

Edited by Ktmman

[quote name='Ktmman' timestamp='1398443558' post='2434227']
They put it up at £250 and moved it on straight away i was told ....
[/quote]

I paid that much for my SB320, but that was because I was really, really keen to buy another (having foolishly sold a beauty a few years back).

£250 for an SB310 is no rip-off, but I certainly wouldn't have paid that much for one.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1398501816' post='2434675']

I paid that much for my SB320, but that was because I was really, really keen to buy another (having foolishly sold a beauty a few years back).

£250 for an SB310 is no rip-off, but I certainly wouldn't have paid that much for one.
[/quote]

I know HJ even at 250 its a quality bit of kit but they are a dealer and obviously have to cover all the costs that go with running a business..
I have got to know the guys up there pretty well over the last year or so , a decent bunch imho. Good jap stuff never stays on their walls for long ..