Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone EB3 bass SOLD
£150

tommorichards

Got this sweet son of a bitch for sale. If you're looking at this, then you know its fabulous as balls. But for those who dont, let me tell you. This bass produces bass out of its ass, and the good kind too. You plug it in, you control which badass pickup goes to the amp with the state of the art selector. You can choose the monstorous neck pickup, the honky as pug bridge pickup, or even a combination of them both if the devil is caressing your sack. Not enough? Okay then, how about you being able to wield the amount of music that each pickup is allowed to send to your hulking amp via a separate volume control, as well as making them as bassy as you like with goddam dedicated tone controls per puppy.

Not tickling your fancy yet? How about if i add that this sea demon has received new machineheads cos the old ones couldnt handle the amount of power this bass produces. And, if that still isnt tickling your chin with a chicken feather, then how about the fact that i pulled out a string retainer from a block of brass the size of a large family car using only the rarest hens teeth to carve it, and then welded that mother trunker to the bass with some of zeus's personal olympus screws to give that "goddam vintage look" to this road stealer. Hell, i wont even go into the fact that there are smashed up sea creatures adorning the goddam fretboard just so you can look ultra fancy while playing 2000 BPM on stage for all the people to gawk in amazement at your gargantuan prowess.

Well, i could go on about this air rippers ability to make the greatest music you may have ever played, but the skies are calling, so ill throw in 2 pictures for now so make your mouth utterly damp.

Heres a picture where i only just managed to fit the beast in, so look at it until your eyes bleed.

And here is the only picture ive managed to take of the string retainer without the camera exploding into a million pieces.

Anyway, you want this, come and claim it from the depths of new brighton on the wirral. Dont worry if youre too scared to come, ill mail it out to you at a excess cost of £25, so make your decision wisely.

If you feel as though your money would catch fire if you tried to hand it over to me, i may consider unburnt instruments in part exchange or full trade, so, theres that. Peace.

*NB, some remarks may be exaggerated, others may be underwhelmingly undetailed.

GONE!

Edited by tommorichards