Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer ProM 5, On Hold/Impending Sale

NJE

Hello,

I have had a few close ones on this and a couple of offers, but I am afraid at the moment I cannot let it go for much less than £400.

Despite needing some funds, I also need a new amp as the one I currently have is not going to be powerful enough for the band I have just joined. If anyone has anything and wants to do a trade then PM me.

I would consider a direct swap if the amp is special but ideally i would like a wee bit of money my way.

Would consider most things, but looking for maybe: Ashdown, Gallien, SWR, or anything around the 300watt +

Thanks again,

Nathan

[quote name='Bigwan' post='260038' date='Aug 11 2008, 03:21 PM']Like the new avatar Nathan!

Can't believe this bass is still here!!![/quote]

HA HA! Cheers, it was time to move on from the Stingray and show some love for the new addition. I love it so thought I would share it. Its a shame about the warwick, maybe no-one wants them or I have somehow put everyone off.

Edit: I need some cash and the new band means I need a big new powerful amp as well so FINAL REDUCTION..........£390

someone......anyone?

Cheers

Nathan

Edited by NJE

Mate this is such a tradgedy.
This is an early bolt on warwick, absolutley fantastically made and much much better than anything being churned out at the mo, the early fives have really great necks(wenge neck, available from warwick only as a custom option now) and the pro m pickup system is really versitile,(two seperate jazz pickups in one with seperate tone controls for each) if i could i would have snapped this up ages ago, any young players looking for a quality 5 string for an amazing price should no further, really hope this sells, mind you i want it :) .
Huge bump for a beautiful instrument- lee

Bump for NJE.

There has to be someone out there who'll take this. Was very, very tempted myself but have decided to wait till later in the year for a BO Thumb to pop up (to complete my collection -_- ).

If there are any newbies out there they should pounce on this...

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I cannot express how much pain I am in having to drop the price again.

This really is a stunning bass, and IMHO it is much better than many of the newer warwicks I have played.

My FINAL reduction is [size=4][b]£380[/b][u][/u][/size]. If I do not get any nibbles in the next few days then its off to ebay sadly. I dont want to do this because of the fees and hassle but needs must.....I hate being poor.

Many thanks,

Nathan

I [i]love[/i] the aesthetics of these basses. Top quality stuff. However I'm waiting for a top bass myself so I'm not in the market.

[i]Fortunately[/i], I know someone who is very interested in getting a quality 5 string just like this in this price range. I've just mailed him and will let you know if he gets back to me. Either way, bump for a top bass and an absurdly low price.

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='260859' date='Aug 12 2008, 02:37 PM']I [i]love[/i] the aesthetics of these basses. Top quality stuff. However I'm waiting for a top bass myself so I'm not in the market.

[i]Fortunately[/i], I know someone who is very interested in getting a quality 5 string just like this in this price range. I've just mailed him and will let you know if he gets back to me. Either way, bump for a top bass and an absurdly low price.

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the kind words. Spread the word about the sale ha ha, just send me a PM if your friend is interested. I had a nibble yesterday but waiting to hear back, just so you can let your friend know. :-)

Many thanks,

Nathan

Edited by NJE

Just sent some pics off so thought i would load up here too to try and spark some more interest
[attachment=12055:front_on.jpg]
[attachment=12056:Back_body.jpg]
[attachment=12057:body_shot.jpg]
[attachment=12058:front_dark.jpg]
[attachment=12059:Resize_Assistant_1.jpg]

Thanks,

Nathan

Edited by NJE

[quote name='ianrunci' post='262185' date='Aug 14 2008, 09:20 AM']£380 is a joke price mate. Get it on ebay you'll get much more than that for it.[/quote]

I know its low, its a real shame. If there are no takers its on the ebay next week. I just resent ebay and paypal taking a slice of the pie which is why it is on here.

Solid Flame Maple and a beautiful wenge neck, the wood alone would cost close to the asking price.
I can just imagine how great and growly this sounds as the neck on my AGC is wenge bubinga, with a wenge fingerboard.
I bet it has a beautiful mid honk that cuts through any band situation. I hadn't looked at this thread before, 'cause it's a righty but for £380 and if it were left handed, i'd be sending you the money a.s.a.p. for one of the bargains of the Summer.

Somebody buy this bass.

Thanks everyone for the comments over the last few days, nice to see some support for warwicks at the moment.

I have sale lined up and am thoroughly pleased I did not have to resort to ebay. Hopefully the deal should go through following a quick try out next week. I will modify the thread accordingly next week.

Thanks again for the kind words,

Nathan