Why become a member? ×

Fodera Anthony Jackson 6 - sold
£4900

mrbassman_de

In autumn 2013 I already considered to sell this but I had it withdrawn from sale. Now I am in need of some cash to fund another project and therefore it is for sale again - with a huge price drop - my Fodera Anthony Jackson Contra Bass 6 with premium Spalted Maple top.

Specs:
Full Spalted Maple Top
Ash Body
Ebony Board, no board markers, 24 frets
Spacing 19mm at bridge
34 scale
Black Hardware
Dual Coils
Pope preamp (pre-2009)
Weight: 4,5 kg

An amazing 6-stringer, really lightweight and easy to play even on stage. Pure fun. But I wiil return mainly to 5ers and my wonderful vintage Fenders ...

This bass has been played a lot and was just fully refurbished with a refret and full refin. An additional hole for an output jack at the body side had been filled with a piece of matching ash. Well done and hard to see. Otherwise it is in absolutely perfect condition again and super easy to play - and it sounds so responsive and articulated that I sometimes forget the time when I jam on it. The weight of 4.5 kg makes it comfortable to your shoulder even for long sets. The neck is flat and allows fast runs. Very low action. No buzz at any fret.

The sound is quite open in the treble and even along all registers down to a deep low end. Wonderful slap tone, yet nice for chords and harmonisation work.

Original teardrop hardcase and tools included. The bass comes also with a perfectly customized, matching ramp of Spalted Maple !

The bass is located in Duesseldorf / Germany but could be shipped to anywhere in EU.

-------
Update May 19th: Need cash for another (non bass related) project.

Limited offer until that other project expires:

[size=5][b][color=#FF0000]x.xxx GBP / x.xxx Euro plus shipping !!! [/color][/b][/size]

Price is firm and cash only - no trades.
--------

Edited by mrbassman_de

hi reiner would you take this bass plus cash??? http://basschat.co.uk/topic/232881-pavel-jazz-deluxe-single-cut-trade-options-added-price-drop/ ,
i got a fender preci from 77 antigua finish too 100 % original and total vintage look .
servus alexis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Need cash for another (non bass related) project.

Limited offer until that other project expires:

[size=5][b][color=#FF0000]x.xxx GBP / x.xxx Euro plus shipping !!! [/color][/b][/size]

Price is firm and cash only - no trades.

Edited by mrbassman_de