Why become a member? ×

Meet Me In Vegas! Now with vocals!!!!

CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CJBASS' post='380882' date='Jan 15 2009, 12:18 AM']Hey man just listened to all the tracks. Pretty cool, like them all. I must say I just slightly prefer the sound from the bass you sold! sorry ;)
Both do sound great tho would love either of them.

Oh, and I would like a CD since there doesnt seem to be many takers![/quote]

yeah even though that bass was incredibly noisey it did sound pretty dam good! im starting to wish i'd kept now!!

PM me your address and i'll post a demo out to you

:P

Hey Chris, just got the CD and slapped it on and cranked it – sounds great man ;) The mixes sound so much better than the compressed myspace music player makes them sound. You’ve got a f***ing killer bass tone on these tracks! It’s great stuff man, and if you’re ever gigging in my neck of the woods I’ll definitely come and see you guys play. Keep up the good work…

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='382336' date='Jan 16 2009, 01:21 PM']Hey Chris, just got the CD and slapped it on and cranked it – sounds great man :) The mixes sound so much better than the compressed myspace music player makes them sound. You’ve got a f***ing killer bass tone on these tracks! It’s great stuff man, and if you’re ever gigging in my neck of the woods I’ll definitely come and see you guys play. Keep up the good work…[/quote]

Thats awesome mate! thanks for the comments! if we're ever in your area i'll stick you on the guest list! ;)

it cost us nothing to record and we're pretty happy with how it turned out considering!

that bass sound it just a pre set channel strip in logic pro called "rock stack" seems to work pretty well!

:P

• 1 month later...