Why become a member? ×

Back To The Markbass Mini CMD 121P/NY121

gsgbass

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1396018552' post='2409096']
You know it makes sense GSG
[/quote]

Hey Lozz! You're so right on Sir. It was getting crazy. The Ampeg cab had a great sound with the Markbass LM Tube 800, but moving it around was a logistical nightmare. I sure do appreciate the 2X12's, and 500 watts. It really is so simple to disconnect the connection cord to the NY121 cab, and pick up the Mini CMD 121P.

[quote name='M@23' timestamp='1396029938' post='2409280']
Glad to see it, welcome home.
[/quote]

:laugh1: Thanks. I thought it was the right move to be welcome home as you put it. There are some great combo combinations available, I just like the Markbass. :rolleyes:

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1395992588' post='2408638']
Egads! How much gear do you go through?! Rig looks lovely by the way; would love to nab one of those 112 combos.

Truckstop
[/quote]

Thanks, it's real solid, compact, and playable. Now, I just have Three Basses, the Markbass Mini CMD 121P Combo, and two NY121 cabs.
When you were a Roadie for quite awhile, you just sometimes know who to call for gear related stuff. Life is simpler now, without having to get trailer loads of gear to the airports on time after shows.