Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Sandberg VM custom (zebrano)
£850

ShaunB

Up for sale or trade is this [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sandberg VM custom (July 2013). It has an awesome zebrano body, rosewood fingerboard, Delano P/H pickups. Mint condition, supremely well made bass.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I received it in a previous trade, but it i[/font][/color]sn't my cuppa tea.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]From Sandberg: [/font][/color]<[url="http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/basscat-overview/calv-series/calvm"]link[/url]>

Trade-wise (which I'd prefer) I'm looking for something Jazz-ish, 4 string.

Da pics:

Edited by ShaunB

• 2 weeks later...

Back from hols and this from Sandberg: (asked for confirmation)

california VM4, 2013
zebra voodoo finish,
made in germany

european ash body
rosewood fingerboard
sandberg pickups, glockenklang preamp

im so impatient i really tried to wait for you to get back, someone offered me good money for it , then i hunted for a bass n found one near by which I'm trying out this week ,yours was my first choice tho , there asking more than i wanted to pay but it was a great deal, its a new fender 60th anniversary p bass which docs and case , , i would have loved to have seen n played yours tho , I'm just packaging the jazz up now , do you recommend any good couriers to use with cover at reasonable prices, maybe if i don't get on with this you might be interested in it ?
the miller was a 2009 japan one
you can call me on 07525365686 or mail me at [email protected] if you want to discuss

monsterbassman > Just had a nightmare (selling a mixing desk and case through here) with MyHermes - (Parcel2Go) - they managed to actually crack and hole the ABS case, shear off and break the front hinges - and all this inside a thick cardboard box - but have to say after much to-ing and fro-ing Parcel2Go did pay up as I had insured it... so that's a "no" for MyHermes.

No interest in a P-bass, ta.

Good luck,
SB