Why become a member? ×

SOLD***Squier Bass VI: mint and virtually unplayed***SOLD
£230

[attachment=156929:IMG_0485.JPG]

I've decided to sell my Squier Bass VI. It's a beautiful instrument: the reviews speak for themselves! However, although it's lovely to look at and play, and beautifully made for the money, I've realised that it's not something I'm going to have a great opportunity to use. When I got it it from a fellow Basschatter it still had the protective plastic on the pickguard and pick-ups. This has been removed, but it's been only been used at three rehearsals and picked up for the odd five minute play at home since. It's therefore in mint, 'as new' condition, but with a significant saving. The tremelo arm is still in its bag: I haven't used it at all. Sadly I have disposed of the box and there's no case. Sorry, no trades and no offers: you won't find a new one cheaper, and it is literally as good as new. Located in South Oxfordshire, near M40 J8.

Cheers,

Tim

Edited by Can'tthinkofausername

Typical. I've had an ad on here for ages for one of these and its the right colour. I bought one new online and it arrived on Tuesday! They are very well made and I'm sure it wont be here long. Good luck.

Cheers

Dunc