Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Mike Lull P4 "FINAL PRICE DROP!"
£1500

knackeredjazz

[attachment=155038:IMG_2169.jpg]REDUCED TO £1400, NOW £1350!!!! Mike Lull P4 in virtually unused condition. Super light and really has the feel and sound of an early 60's P.
I bought this not so long ago on here from Clarky, but a recent bad bout of GAS (an ailment I hadn't even heard of, let alone developed before joining this forum!!!!) has left me needing to free up funds and space...
The Lull is mint bar the tiniest of dings on the lower edge which you can see in the photo. Nut width is 1.75 inch and the neck is lovely and shallow front to back, very much like a 60-63 fender. It includes it's original branded Protec case which is also in mint condition, although this could be swopped for a used Hiscox if preferred for posting.
[attachment=155039:IMG_2171.jpg][attachment=155040:IMG_2170.jpg][attachment=155041:IMG_2174.jpg]

Edited by knackeredjazz

I can confirm this is a stunner of a P bass and I only sold as my damaged left hand couldn't cope with a 1.75" nut width. Highly recommended. Light as a feather, action can go lower than on any other bass I've owned (and I've owned a lot!) and build quality that sets the standards of excellence

• 2 weeks later...