Why become a member? ×

Newbie saying "Hello!"

Scott_LP

Hey all,

Just a wee "Hello" Message!

Our bass player of our the band, Tom, assured me that this is one of THE best forums and insisted that I joined. As a six stringer, who am I to argue with a bass player, here I am.

Here's a wee pic of my current collection. Please go easy on me if there's anything you dont like ;-)

I'm a total geek with regards to anything Fender, Gibson and Marshall so I look forward to your knowledge! :-)

Scott

Edited by Scott_LP

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/14389/tekst_welkom~0.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Good evening, Scott, and welcome to the forum...

I'm a drummer here, although I also play bass and guitar. There are many with similar multi-instrument propensities, mostly harmless. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for such a nice welcome and your kind words.

Kiwi:- Amp wise I gig with a Marshall JCM2000 DSL100, driving either one or two 1960 cabs. Practise with the band I use a Marshall VS65r, purely for convenience as it's a chore taking the big rig all the time (self confessed lazy b@stard). At home I use a Blackstar HT1r.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1392055549' post='2364157']
That is what we used to call 'A [i]man's[/i] rig'.
[/quote]
If I asked to see a womans rig, would I be risking a slap in the chops?

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1394118862' post='2388134']
If I asked to see a womans rig, would I be risking a slap in the chops?
[/quote]

Perhaps you should ask Bluejay - I seem to remember her saying that hers is very compact though... :ph34r:

I'm going to leave now before we all get into trouble....

Hi Scott!

Bye Scott!