Why become a member? ×

Stagg 20 Watt Combo Charity Raffle: £3.50 a ticket

Building upon the success of the other Charity Auctions for Bass Guitars, this 'as new' Stagg 20 Watt Practice Amp R.R.P. £69.00 has been very generously donated by Solo4652

[attachment=10464:tn4_1867462.jpg]

It's ideal as a starter Amp or for those who do not want to get their big rig out to noodle at home.

Tickets are £3.50 each and the Winner will be responsible for either postage ( about £10) or collection from the North West. As before please pledge on this thread and I'll then PM you with payment options.

The owner of the Winning Ticket will get to choose which one of the following Charities the money raised by this Raffle goes to: either MBF, Orpheus, Youth Music, Drake Music or Nordorff Robbins.

The closing date for buying tickets will be 8.30 pm on Saturday 12th July, the winning ticket will be drawn by Ernie (the busiest milkman in the West of Yorkshire) at that time. Unless we have at least 10 tickets purchased I reserve the right to pull the Raffle and will refund ticket money!

Remember this is for Charity and literally is a great little package too.

Let's all aim to top £400 for all these Charity Raffles please?

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='233832' date='Jul 6 2008, 10:49 PM']Hi Umcoo

I'm safely across the border but the Donater is in Chorley, I think!

K[/quote]

Keith. I'm in Stockport!

Steve (donor of the amp)

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='233417' date='Jul 6 2008, 12:23 AM']Building upon the success of the other Charity Auctions for Bass Guitars, this 'as new' Stagg 20 Watt Practice Amp R.R.P. £69.00 has been very generously donated by Solo4652

[attachment=10464:tn4_1867462.jpg]

It's ideal as a starter Amp or for those who do not want to get their big rig out to noodle at home.

Tickets are £3.50 each and the Winner will be responsible for either postage ( about £10) or collection from the North West. As before please pledge on this thread and I'll then PM you with payment options.

The owner of the Winning Ticket will get to choose which one of the following Charities the money raised by this Raffle goes to: either MBF, Orpheus, Youth Music, Drake Music or Nordorff Robbins.

The closing date for buying tickets will be 8.30 pm on Saturday 12th July, the winning ticket will be drawn by Ernie (the busiest milkman in the West of Yorkshire) at that time. Unless we have at least 10 tickets purchased I reserve the right to pull the Raffle and will refund ticket money!

Remember this is for Charity and literally is a great little package too.

Let's all aim to top £400 for all these Charity Raffles please?[/quote]

I'm up for that - where do I send the cash?

[quote name='bremen' post='236365' date='Jul 10 2008, 11:14 AM']Can I buy another ticket? Is that cheating?[/quote]

Don't see why not, as long as we raise at least £35 ( 10 tickets sold) and if no-one else can be bothered to buy tickets......

[b]Public Service Announcement:[/b] All others who have entered may also wish to increase their chances of winning by this method too.....

We have 9 people signed up ( some bought a combined bass and amp ticket)..any more late purchasers?

I think we'll go ahead on 9, I'll buy a ticket but won't include myself in the draw if no-one does a late purchase!

Edited by yorks5stringer