Why become a member? ×

Brian Eastwood Custom Jazz.....SOLD.........
£950

alembic63

[color=#333333][font=Trebuchet,]looking to trade for75 Re-Issue Fender Jazz Bass - MIJ rosewood neck[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking to sell my beautiful Maccassar ebony custom Jazz bass with Status Graphite neck and hardcase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had the bass body built by Brian Eastwood ( [/font][/color][url="http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk/"]http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk/[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]) originally with a rosewood jazz neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's a 5 piece body , Bubinga core, bookmatched Maccasser stripped Ebony front and back with EMG's ,Baddass bridge ,gold hardware.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Status neck and Gotoh machine heads were fitted recently by Brian Eastwood . [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a stunning, stunning Bass and the pictures really dont do it justice, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im in sunny Manchester if anybody fancies a demo[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]May trade for a vintage Fender jazz/ rosewood neck [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by alembic63

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1391544312' post='2358464']
A beautiful, beautiful bass! :gas: But 14lbs?! Crikey....

Still - any interest in trades? I have a lovely CIJ Marcus Miller Jazz (I see from your sig that you like Jazz basses!).
[/quote]

Yes, love Jazz basses......got too many though thats the problem..., so selling this and a custom jazz with 75 Fender neck , sadowsky pups and pre amp that I got from James of the forum ( posting that tomorrow )

14 lbs is heavy but its a well balanced guitar and with a comfort strap its not too bad.

The CIJ Marcus Miller Jazz is a lovely Bass but not looking for trades Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='minty fresh death' timestamp='1392269475' post='2366625']
I would be really interested to hear what this sounds like, any clips and what pickups are they?
[/quote]

Hi mate,sorry for the delay in getting back to you.......the bass has EMG pick ups and sounds fabulous through my EBS rig.....sounds as good as it looks