Why become a member? ×

NBD Limelight Guitars

peety

[quote name='JamesBass' timestamp='1405510361' post='2502505']

Looks cracking that! Impressed with the detail!

I think that's the level of relicing I'd like on mine, when I order it! What level did you ask for?
[/quote]

I asked for 'light' relicing. To be fair to mark, it looks like the kind of relicing I had visualised in my head so he's done a great job! My Nate Mendel P is 'lightly relic'd' but barely had a mark on it, so I'm chuffed that this is a little more beat up. Just waiting for the delivery on Friday now :-)

So it arrived this morning. First impressions are very good. The relic job is stunning (but even 'light' relicing is still quite heavy. I love it but if you're thinking about your own build and just want a few minor dings then maybe mention it). The setup out the box was excellent and as previous owners of Limelight instruments have said, it's just instant mojo! The neck feels incredible and the colour of the aged nitro on the body is lovely. Sat it next to the Fender road worn series guitars we have in the shop and it wipes the floor with them, for less money! It's also really light which I wasn't expecting.

First impression are great and I'll try and get some sound samples up ASAP for anyone who is interested.

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1405684198' post='2504307']
First impression are great and I'll try and get some sound samples up ASAP for anyone who is interested.
[/quote]

Yes, and we'll need detailed pics, too! Congratulations, by the way... :)