Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Genz Benz NeoX 212

xzodar

Hi All

I've realised that a slight overinduldgence on my part has meant that I have this effectively brand new, mint condition Genz Benz NeoX 212 cab sat it it's box not doing anything. Essentially I purchased this hoping to be making much use of it gigging, but so far I've not needed to use it as I have always gigged with PA support.

I have therefore purchased 2 112 cabs to give me more flexibility and am putting the GB 212 cab up for sale.

It comes boxed, and with an amp cover from Roqsolid covers. It has only been used a couple of times in the house. Never taken to a rehearsal or gig.

Specs are as follows (taken from [url="http://www.genzbenz.com"]www.genzbenz.com[/url] ):-

Power Handling RMS: 600W
Frequency +/- 3db: 42-18K Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1M: 101db
Nomonal Impedance: 4 ohm
Crossover Point: 4 K Hz
Weight Lbs: 62
Dimensions HxWxD: 31" x 21 1/4" x 16 1/2"

A compact, dual 12" design that drives with the heart of a 4 x 10" enclosure. The coupling of the 2 Neodymium loudspeakers along with the X porting of the cabinet combine to project round, solid, explosive performance on any stage.

The lightweight design, "Edge-Lift" handles and tilt-back casters make traveling with this NEO a breeze.

See the [url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Genz+Benz/NEOX-212T+212+Cabinet/10/1"]reviews[/url] at Harmony central.

I'm looking for £450 (Was £500) collected from Bristol. Am willing to meet up to an hour or so's drive from Bristol if that helps.

Thanks for looking.

Pete

Edited by xzodar

Hmm, not much interest in this so far. Anyone fancy making me an offer??

I can't really afford to drop the price too much more, but I would rather the cab went to someone who will use it rather than it just sitting in it's box for the next 12 months....

C'mon, hit me with some PM's :)

Edited by xzodar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sk8

No sorry, i've got 2 Aggie GS112's so cant make use of another cab :)

Thanks for asking though.

Pete

[quote name='sk8' post='245517' date='Jul 22 2008, 04:52 PM']not interested in Px a Neox112 by chance?[/quote]