Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7-15SMC 150/300W 1X15" Combo

Pretty good nick (no scuffs, scrapes or rips) TE combo as described above for sale. Just needs the dust and dog hairs removing from the green carpety stuff - I'll happily provide this service to the prospective buyer. No damage, never been pushed hard (small pub stuff and/or DI) and owned from new by myself for about 5 years.

This (for it's size) is a heavyish beast (32Kg) and that's the main reason it has to go (in favour of a MarkBass set up that is more friendly to my aching back). I'll get some pics up when I have a chance but I'm sure most of you know what these things look like.

I'm looking for around the £210 mark (this seems to be what they go for on the bay) but based on size it'll be a pickup jobbie. Will deliver/meet for petrol money - in this case preference goes to local (Yorkshire/Notts/Derbs) area.

Cheers, MTB

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='233589' date='Jul 6 2008, 02:16 PM']If ever you needed incontrovertible proof that UK Ltd is on it's arse financially, this thread and the one offering the 4x10 Trace combo more than adequately provide it IMHO.

Absolutely unbelievable.[/quote]

Yup, getting a bit tired of this recession we 'aren't' having.
Thing is don't really need the cash - just the space, so if it doesn't go I'll donate it to the local jam night I 'attend'

Let's put it this way, with trade in prices as they are it's been a good cure for any GAS I might have had.

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='233601' date='Jul 6 2008, 02:41 PM']When are you back down around Wales, i've got the money waiting?

I could do with a combo for practice, now i'm getting rid of my lil rig and going back up to a 6x10.[/quote]

Not sure at the mo - nothing planned.. If something comes up I'll let you know - It'll be South Wales tho as opposed to mid.

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='233612' date='Jul 6 2008, 03:12 PM']Well let me know when and we could work out somewhere to meet while your en route?[/quote]

Will do, however in the interim if there's anyone who is interested and could collect let me know as I've gotta move this....