Why become a member? ×

Ibanez AFB-200 - it's gone and i don't believe it

parker_muse

Dear basschatters.

Due to having no money at all, and in times i really need it, i am having to sell my one and only bass. This is unbelieveably painful.

Its an Ibanez AFB-200. Plays like a dream, and these look the complete dog's danglies. Lovely tone, you can go from a quite double bass sound to a real thump very easily. Through a good amplifier this would sound awesome.

Condition is good, one medium sized ding on the fancy binding on the headstock.

Ibanez say:

'IBANEZ AFB200BS ARTCORE SEMI-ACOUSTIC 4-STRING HOLLOWBODY SEMI-ACOUSTIC BASS GUITAR BROWN SUNBURST

The true full-hollowbody construction of the Ibanez AFB 200 BS Artcore 4-string semi-acoustic bass allows for full, resonant tone from the Maple body. A 3-piece Artcore Bass Mahogany/Maple set-in neck offers superior sustain than the bolt-on neck models usually found in the price range. 30.3" scale neck is perfect for players who prefer the vintage bass feel. Powered by twin high output ACHB-2 passive humbucker pickups. Pickup selector, Volume and Tone controls.

IBANEZ AFB200BS ARTCORE SEMI-ACOUSTIC 4-STRING BASS GUITAR
Neck: 3-piece Artcore bass set-in neck.
NeckType: Artcore Bass Set-In.
Body: Maple top/back/sides.
Frets: Large frets.
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood.
Inlay: Pearl Dot.
Bridge: Rosewood bridge.
Tailpiece: FBT40 tailpiece.
Neck Pickup: ACHB-2 neck pickup.
Middle Pickup: ACHB-2 bridge pickup.
Hardware Colour: Gold.
Width: Max width at lower bout: 15 ¾“.
BodyThickness: Max body thickness: 3 5/8“.
Colour: Brown Sunburst.'

Unfortunately i cannot get any pictures up as our camera is broken at the moment.

Preferably collection, i'm looking for offers around the £200 mark.

Thanks,

Parker.

Edited by parker_muse

Man, I'm sorry you have to sell your only bass. I hope it all works out for you.

Having played one I can say that these are great basses, especially for someone looking for something with a real "thump" and a that's a little bit different to the norm.

Edited by Mokl

• 3 months later...