Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£1375

chriscassar

NOW SOLD!!

[size=3]For sale is my 2013 MusicMan Stingray 5 string 3eq with humbucker and single coil with matching headstock. Comes with its original MM case which is also in next to mint condition. [/size]

[size=3]I ordered this bass at the tail end of 2012 and waited 6 months for it to be built to my spec and to be delivered. I've never seen any in this configuration in shops or on here second hand which is why I had it made up especially. It was bought to match my fretless Stingray 5 and they make a fine pair. [/size][size=3]Since it arrived, its only seen studio use on a couple of occasions and a handful of gigs. The only marks on it are on the scratch plate from where I've slapped it and my fingernails have made some fine marks. There's no fret wear and no other marks anywhere. The case was used once and has some small scuffs on the feet, the bass has lived in a full flight case for the rest of the time. [/size]

[size=3]It's currently strung with Elixir 40-125 with a 2mm action and is fitted with Schaller strap locks which will remain attached and included in the price. [/size]

[size=3]It hurts to let this one go but a change in my situation is forcing some fundraising and this is the bass I'm least attached to as it's still so new! [/size]

[size=3]So, I'm not really looking for trades but may consider a part ex as long as the bulk of the deal is cash. [/size]

[size=3]Bass is currently in Maidstone, Kent and is available to be tried at Music Matters in Maidstone (www.musicmattersdirect.co.UK), where I work. The shop is open 6 days a week (Mon-Sat) and if I'm not there and you happen to pop by, one of the guys I work with can help out.otherwise let me know when you're coming and I'll make sure I'm there! Failing that I'm happy for home visits too. [/size]

[size=3]I will ship at no extra cost but only to UK mainland. [/size]

[size=3]There's not really any further movement on my price as this bass was just shy of £2k new and is in such good condition. If anyone's really bothered about the scratch plate, I'll supply a brand new MM one :-) [/size]

[size=3]Any questions give me a yell![/size]

[size=3]Chris [/size]

Edited by chriscassar

I should mention that any part-exchanges would ideally be another 5 string bass, but would definitely need to be another bass of some sort, no amps or guitars please as I've got all I need already :-)

Edited by chriscassar

[quote name='markbass555' timestamp='1386239278' post='2297489']
mmmmmmm that looks stunning!!! but would be orgasmic with a tort pickguard!!!!
[/quote]

I have to say, the tortoiseshell was an option I considered but I decided to keep it black to match my four string, and my jazz, and my P..... Noticing a trend yet? ;-)
Happy to supply and fit a tort plate if it sways a decision for anyone?

Still available bump! Come on folks, this is basically brand spankers Barr a few fine marks on the scratch plate that can only be seen close up! £1250 is . considerably less than the trade price MusicMan dealers would pay to buy this in new..! I know that because I work for such a shop!
Treat yourself this Christmas.... Spare me from having to out this on evil bay! ;-)

If it helps, I will post within the price but to UK mainland only.

Despite the flooding in the maidstone area, this bass is still available! Not underwater yet where I live!
Can't emphasise how clean this bass is! In comparison to some of the basses on here that are described as mint- this looks like it just left the factory!
I'm still open to part exchanges so hit me up with some deals!!

Edited by chriscassar