Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Attitude Special - Gone Pending The Formalities
£375

bagsieblue

Gone Pending The Formalities....

Yamaha Attitude Special.

This is one of the cut down versions of the fully blown high spec Billy Sheehan Signature Attitude Ltd Basses.

This has the Woofer Pickup and a P Bass Pickup. Controls on the bass are Woofer Vol / Woofer Tone / P Vol

There has been a couple of holes drilled over the woofer pickup for a thumbrest.
Also holes drilled above and below the bridge as though a bridge cover was once fitted(!)
A couple of marks on the back of the neck
so, yep it's got a few dings but by no means is it battered.

I'll take some better (daylight) pics tomorrow and put them up but here are some to be going on with.

Collection or shipment both possible, although I am struggling for a hard case or a gig bag but if shipping is needed I'm sure we can work something out.

Any trial or inspection welcome.

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1385335602' post='2287222']
Oh dear, I sold my Sea Foam Green one a few months back because it didn't seem to work as well with my Barefaced.
Still regretting it, between me and it's previous owner it had done over 400 gigs!
Fabulous piece of kit.
GLWTS Martyn
[/quote]

Thanks Karl, I'm trying to shift 2 or 3 basses to raise a bit of cash but also seriously GASing for a full blown Attitude..

[quote name='Bassman666' timestamp='1385419121' post='2288159']
I bought Karl's one and its an awesome bass! Lovely neck and I've upgraded to dimarzio's ;) does make me crave a 'proper' attitude! That looks great in black!
[/quote]
Having had a "proper" Attitude, I preferred this model tbh. This has a thinner nut, the proper one is a baseball bat and the x tender doesn't help the already present neck dive on the "proper" one. As for two outputs, I've never had two amps :D. Scalloped frets, I'm not allowed up the dusty end. The Dimarzio's are a good move though. The pups on these are good, the pups on the "proper" model are sensational. More growl than a p'd off Rottweiler :P . You lot better be quick, I only live about 10 miles from Martyn, they may be a pick up offer going in anytime :ph34r: :lol: . If it had been green it would already be gone!