Why become a member? ×

The Dusty Tools (BassTool)

BassTool

These pics capture what unexpectedly turned out to be our last gig :( :( New jobs and shiftwork meant we could no longer continue, and the week after we split, our guitarist (with the Les Paul) had his forefinger on his left hand amputated between the first two knuckles following an accident, totally devastating. Taken at The Office pub in South Shields in August, one of the best live venues we have in publand up here. [attachment=148994:Johnasings.JPG] [attachment=148998:Red Burb.jpg] [attachment=148999:Blue cliff.jpg] [attachment=149000:Petepull.jpg]

Hahaha not me John, means I can come out and WATCH you mate :D Really unfortunate circumstances considering we were intent on performing one last 'Hoorah' just to pull the curtain down on what has been an absolute blast B) And after playing guitar for over 40 years Bobby now has to mentally and physically come to terms with and overcome this major hurdle - I cannot begin to imagine how daunting it is for him. Absolute lovely top bloke, and brilliant player, such a great shame..... :(

• 1 month later...