Why become a member? ×

Now traded: Dean Pace EUB - 4 string
£150

tredders

I bought this last month from Outspoon, and it's become abundantly clear that it was another one of my hair-brained purchases that will never get used.

Here's the original sales thread: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/218773-dean-pace-eub-4-string-sold/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] Aside from me playing very poor renditions of Love Cats and Walk On the Wild Side, it's not been used at all.

I got it for the bargain price of £150 (and paid for my own courier), so it's up for the same. I can courier it at cost, or you can collect at home (j.12 M40 near Gaydon) or from my office in Solihull.

Trade wise, I don't have anything specific in mind, but I'll no doubt be tempted by something that I have no need for, and will never use, so try me with what you've got (doesn't even have to be musically related). Having said that, I wouldn't mind looking at effects pedals, or a multi-fx unit.

Any questions, just ask.

Tredders

Edited by tredders

[quote name='thebigyin' timestamp='1384969047' post='2282955']
Tredders.....I found your post hilarious mate, not taking the mick or owt just what you wrote....we've no doubt all been there, but best of luck with your trade or sale.....Cheers Bob.
[/quote]

Believe me, I've got a track record for this. I've got away fairly lightly this time, though. I usually buy something, buy some new expensive strings, have a pro setup done, and then decide it's not what I wanted and sell at a loss. At least this time I should break even :lol:

[quote name='tredders' timestamp='1384969179' post='2282958']
Believe me, I've got a track record for this. I've got away fairly lightly this time, though. I usually buy something, buy some new expensive strings, have a pro setup done, and then decide it's not what I wanted and sell at a loss. At least this time I should break even :lol:
[/quote]
Hope so....Good Luck....I bought 3 Squier Jazz Basses once....a CV....a VM and VM Fretless then couldn't decide which one to play lol got rid of them all and I've got a 'Jap Fender Jazz' hopefully this will stay.

Mmm. I nearly went for this about an hour ago. Then I thought ; is it good for metal? Then I thought about me not being in a band at the moment.
Then I was thinking about whether to take upright bass lessons if I got it. Then I realised I have too many basses. If this is still there i tomorrow, I may do something silly and have it;) Good luck with the sale anyway ;)

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1384973271' post='2283012']
I thought about me not being in a band at the moment.
Then I was thinking about whether to take upright bass lessons if I got it. Then I realised I have too many basses. If this is still there i tomorrow, I may do something silly and have it;) Good luck with the sale anyway ;)
[/quote]

Are you reading my mind??? This would be my ultimate impulse buy/trade of something I didn't need or really want..

Hopefully you'll jump in before I do..

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1384980158' post='2283148']

Are you reading my mind??? This would be my ultimate impulse buy/trade of something I didn't need or really want..

Hopefully you'll jump in before I do..
[/quote]

An impulse but on BassChat? You'd never catch me doing that! Ahem...

Anyway, I've agreed a trade with Mark (Bassulike66), so it's no longer for sale.

Thanks for the interest and PM's chaps.