Why become a member? ×

Any photoshop wizards out there?

cameltoe

Hi Guys!

Got a bit of an idea with my recently acquired Silver Series jazz bass. The thing plays beautifully, but needs a bit of character. I like my basses to have character!

It's black with rosewood with black guard at present.

My mind has been wandering..... and I'm thinking mint green guard with mint racing stripes! (a la Mustang).

Possibly an F bridge cover too.

It looks better in my head than it sounds here, but maybe a bored photoshop whizz wouldn't mind knocking a rough image together before I buy everything, fit it, realise it looks ridiculous, and sell it all on for a loss?

Cheers!

[quote name='brensabre79' timestamp='1384870788' post='2281647']
If that bass above were mine, i'd get rid of the stripes and stick a black scratchplate on it :)
[/quote] Think I would also it would look cool as a stealth bass I might even put a bright green in your face pick guard on it if it was mine but Mr discreet will only tell me it is against the law or potentially gay lol

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1385153404' post='2285194']
it's a stealth bass at the moment, black everything, but a new wiring loom to wire the pickups in series is to be installed, with a chrome bell plate.

I really dig the racing stripes though, I want! Not in that colour though...
[/quote] Derrr silly me I re-read it lol how about leave it in stealth and just put some white transfer type block inlays on the board they look kinda cool but have no idea what they are like in the flesh so to speak.