Why become a member? ×

NEW 'SHARE YOUR MUSIC' SUB-FORUM!

Skol303

[b]Due to popular demand, we've now launched a new sub-forum where BC members can share their music![/b] Here it is, in all its spanking new and shiny glory:

http://basschat.co.uk/forum/95-share-your-music/

If you have a new music to share, this is where it belongs.

The rest of the Recording forum (this bit you're in now) is going to become the place for discussion about Recording itself - i.e. gear, techniques - the 'doing' side of it.

We're going to move over some of the currently pinned topics to the new Share Your Music sub-forum as soon as... err... we figure out how to this without breaking the Internet, 'n'stuff.

The monthly competitions - Composition and Mixing (the latter soon to be re-launched!) - will remain in the main Recording forum for the time being, until everyone has acclimatised to the new system.

Got feedback? Let us know.

Ta.

Paul

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1384513613' post='2277513']
Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh...... Change.........!!!!!!! Run for your lives, he's changing stuff......... This is not gonna do my compulsive disorder any good.
[/quote]

Haha, don't worry - we'll make sure all the edges line up neatly! :D (I suffer from a touch of OCD myself - true story).

[quote name='Bigjas' timestamp='1384514536' post='2277526']
This is a fantastic idea, well done.

Jas
[/quote]

Cheers for the support Jas!