Why become a member? ×

iPad

kedo

Not sure which into which section I should post this question, but I have been trying for some time to find an app which can accommodate simple charts with words and chords for display on my iPad during performances. I have tried the excellent 'iReal Pro' but it is a bit too complex for my needs and the not so good 'iChordChart', but still haven't found a satisfactory way of doing this. Can anyone advise on this. Is it a matter of editing the song on the laptop and transferring to the iPad, or is there an app out there which will help with this?

Thanks

[quote name='kedo' timestamp='1384336862' post='2275322']
Onsong looks like the answer. Can you input the lyrics and chords directly and can you import from the laptop list?

Thanks.
[/quote]
Not sure if I got you right but if I did and you need to be able to view lyrics and chords on your iPad whilst playing then I suggest you use "notes" app. It's so easy. I simply copy and paste the lyrics into notes app and put a space between each line. I then put the chords in the spaces. You can also put reminders in the spaces ie hold for 2 bars etc...... You can have a new note per song and simply name each note after the song. When you open your notes app all your songs are there in a list.