Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peavey Bam 210 combo for sale 350 watt £350
£400

I'm selling my Peavey Bam 210 combo which is in superb condition. Although now discontinued it was one of Peaveys high end combos back in about 2004 and I believe it retailed at about £1400. This really is an excellent amp and probably one of the loudest amps I gave ever heard. It comes with a retractable trolley handle and sturdy wheels which are a god send as this is quite a heavy combo. It is able to model a variety of amp makes and cabs, has a top quality built in soft knee compressor, built in effects (which are pretty good) and a built in tuner (which I've never been able to get on with). You can purchase a foot pedal to control the amp if you wish however I've got on OK without one. There are plenty of reviews on the internet and they all agree that this is a pretty amazing combo, check the reviews out.
Below is the Peavey bumph

Powerful and feature-rich!.
350W drives 2 - 10" cast-frame woofers and a horn-loaded tweeter with L-pad. 3-band passive and active EQ with midshift. The modeling section offers up a host of convincing amp and cab simulations. The effects section includes chorus/flange with crossover (variable high-pass filter), octave divider, distortion, auto-wah, and synth with fretless and funk wah settings. The cab features recessed casters, a pull-up handle, and an angled baffle for tilt-back placement without low-end loss.
Features
350W power @ 4 ohms
2 - 10" cast-frame speakers
Horn tweeter with L-pad
Cab and amp modeling
Compressor section
Master volume
Headphone jack
3-band active and passive EQ with midshift

Edited by chrisanthony1211

Have an "i used to have one of these and its a blinding, relatively unknown little treasure" sort of bump. The modelling and effects are top notch.

I am still keeping an eye out for the head version if one ever comes up for sale.

GLWTS!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mudpup' timestamp='1384080213' post='2272453']
Have an "i used to have one of these and its a blinding, relatively unknown little treasure" sort of bump. The modelling and effects are top notch.

I am still keeping an eye out for the head version if one ever comes up for sale.

GLWTS!
[/quote]

A ditto from me as well £1,395.00 I paid when it first came out, best combo ever, better than the SWR Red Head. It was a bit overkill for the Ceilidh band I played with , that and the weight so it had to go. The head or even the effects would be good on their own. This is going to sound silly but you might consider taking the amp out of the slot and sell Seperately. The cab puts out some waft type bump.