Why become a member? ×

Trying to identify this (Trace Elliot?) amp.

BernardJazz

I wouldn't say it's a stellar deal.

The boxer was a typical practise amp and the bass looks like a Westfield or similar.

I'd value each of those items at about £50 based on eBay completed sales - if you want them, take a look but I wouldn't say it's 'rip their arm off' territory.

i stand corrected on the prices (it's these special shoes) it seems that the value of these little trace combo's has dropped a bit since i last saw them In shops (secondhand of course)

if the boxer is anything like the Trace elliot commando then they're quite nice practice combo's from what i've experienced with a friends one.

Matt

Looks like a Boxer but can't make out the number after the 'Boxer', I think they range from 15 -30 - 65 watt with commensurate speaker size. If it's a 65, (IIRC with a 15" speaker), they're not bad for practise, low level rehearsals, maybe even small pub gigs, I'd say about £65 - £75. If it's a 30 W / 12" - OK for practise with a decent TE sound, £40ish, the 15 W / 8", £20ish, OK for a beginner.
The guitar as already said would probably be £50 - £75 if it's good.

Together I'd say £150 max, if the 65 W, that's not really 'mates rates' if you know what I mean :rolleyes: IMHO

Cheerz, John