Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aguilar Tone Hammer 500- 1 week old- £550 inc p&p
£595

For sale is a week old Aguilar Tonehammer 500 amp that I bought last week. Unfortunately (as is often the way with me) I prefer the head I am currently using. I won't need reminding by the wider BC community what a cock I am :)

Unfortunately due to lack of room and travel purposes when I bought it, there's no box but it comes with all the paperwork and is still under full warranty etc which hasn't yet been registered. I'm also willing to handle any direct communication with the retailer if in the extremely unlikely every anything goes wrong with the amp. Alternatively I can forward on to you the receipt. If I still had the box it would return it to the shop, but you live and learn I guess :)

This is a saving of at least £79 on a new one from a shop and is in absolutely mint condition.

Yours for £550 inc delivery (fully insured and tracked)

These are super little amps. Here's the spec from the Aguilar website:

http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_amplifiers_TH500.htm

The only px I'd consider now is for an EBS Microbass II plus cash my way :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='spacecowboy' timestamp='1383770528' post='2268979']
Like buses, i've been wanting an Aggie TH500 head to appear on here for about 3 months, bought a Little Mark Tube 500 last week and now there's been 3 of them this week! My timing!

Good luck with the sale buddy.
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump

I just prefer the overall sound of my old Genz Benz. Perhaps I'm just more used to it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I've just bought something else!) the only trade I'd consider is for an EBS Microbass II plus cash my way.

Bump for a price drop too. I won't let it go for any lower than this. It's nearly £80 off a brand new one

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1386624154' post='2302424']
Due to circumstances beyond my control (I've just bought something else!) the only trade I'd consider no wisdom an EBS Microbass Plus cash my way.

Bump for a price drop too. I won't let it go for any lower than this. It's nearly £80 off a brand new one
[/quote]

I can't believe this amp is still here, they are great amps, very big sounding...love mine!

Good luck with the sale.