Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HT112 and EX112

Had no plans to sell but GAS attack means my Bergantino HT112 and EX112 are for sale. Sweet sounding cabs, built like tanks, small but not particularly light. Excellent condition. Tweeter not working in HT112 (don't miss it) but new diaphragm is on it's way to Mark at Bass Direct - easy to fit or Mark has quoted £25 to do the job and this is reflected in the price.

300 watts at 8ohms - will split but wont post - meet or collect. £220 each or £425 the pair.

Please please please...no inquests or debates on whether I should be selling these or not - I know you mean well but frankly it's tedious.

Edited by niceguyhomer

[quote name='Bigwan' post='225123' date='Jun 23 2008, 04:08 PM']That were quick![/quote]
Aye t'was me. There are some compensations for being home in bed with Man Flu.
Watchout for my Schroeder 1210 going up for sale as a result.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='225004' date='Jun 23 2008, 01:34 PM']Had no plans to sell but GAS attack means my Bergantino HT112 and EX112 are for sale. Sweet sounding cabs, built like tanks, small but not particularly light. Excellent condition. Tweeter not working in HT112 (don't miss it) but new diaphragm is on it's way to Mark at Bass Direct - easy to fit or Mark has quoted £25 to do the job and this is reflected in the price.

300 watts at 8ohms - will split but wont post - meet or collect. £220 each or £425 the pair.

Please please please...no inquests or debates on whether I should be selling these or not - I know you mean well but frankly it's tedious.[/quote]I totally understand, I am dreading/looking forward to going round to TerryK's, to see his Tech cab, gas is a cruel mistress.
What are you replacing them with?
Steve.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote]Aye t'was me. There are some compensations for being home in bed with Man Flu.
Watchout for my Schroeder 1210 going up for sale as a result.[/quote]

What are the odds! I am also home with the flu... and was contemplating selling my Schroeder 1210 in order to fund purchasing these. Crazy!

Good choice there sir!

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='225182' date='Jun 23 2008, 04:58 PM']What are the odds! I am also home with the flu... and was contemplating selling my Schroeder 1210 in order to fund purchasing these. Crazy!

Good choice there sir!

Mark[/quote]
Ah, those two magic words ...[i]Overdraft [/i]and [i]GAS[/i]. A powerful combination.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='225160' date='Jun 23 2008, 04:47 PM']And the last thing anyone wants is to get PM's informing them about Epifani cabs for sale on Ebay !! (LOL)[/quote]You have to admit, it would be a great cab to have under your 4x10.
900w into each, ooooohhhhhh.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='225351' date='Jun 23 2008, 08:36 PM']You have to admit, it would be a great cab to have under your 4x10.
900w into each, ooooohhhhhh.[/quote]

You know Steve, it's very very tempting.

I've actually had a tape measure out and measured how high they would stand.

But I've got to be good, the Fod*** is my priority.