Why become a member? ×

SOLD *******Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn 4 String
£500

petergales

I'm having to thin out my collection and raise some cash to make room for another bass that I'm hoping to buy. So It's been a hard decision to make but I'm putting up for sale this beauty.

It's a Skyline JO 4 string in black with a rosewood fingerboard. It's a 2007, made in Korea and finished and prepped in the USA. It has a beautiful dark rosewood board and is in immaculate condition.

The original minted white pick guard is included in the sale although a black or tortoise shell one can be supplied if so desired. Comes with a Hiscox hard case.

I'm very flexible for arranging a viewing or a test run.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by petergales

These are fantastic basses...I recently traded my Lakland 55-64 for one of these, Dudepit Sherwood Green Ltd Edition version. It was supposed to be an 'in-transit' bass, and I was planning on selling it on, but since I got it, it's practically became my main 'go to' bass. Love it. GLWTS.

Edited by lou24d53

[quote name='lou24d53' timestamp='1383213939' post='2261544']
These are fantastic basses...I recently traded my Lakland 55-64 for one of these, Dudeput Forest Green Ltd Edition version. It was supposed to be an 'in-transit' bass, and I was planning on selling it on, but since I got it, it's practically became my main 'go to' bass. Love it. GLWTS.
[/quote]

+1

I've got the same Dudepit Ltd Edition and it's a magnificent bass.

Bump for a top instrument.

[quote name='lou24d53' timestamp='1383213939' post='2261544']
These are fantastic basses...I recently traded my Lakland 55-64 for one of these, Dudeput Forest Green Ltd Edition version. It was supposed to be an 'in-transit' bass, and I was planning on selling it on, but since I got it, it's practically became my main 'go to' bass. Love it. GLWTS.
[/quote][quote name='tonyf' timestamp='1383215183' post='2261573']

+1

I've got the same Dudepit Ltd Edition and it's a magnificent bass.

Bump for a top instrument.
[/quote]

Thanks guys, it was a hard decision to put this up for sale. I'm probably going to regret it but GAS is getting the better of me!

Th[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1383225486' post='2261772']
Nice bass there Pete. Once went through a pile (not sure if that's the correct collective noun) of Lakkys at Electromusic (when they used to have good stock) and the absolute best of the bunch was a 3TSB JO4. Wish I had the cash for this one. GLWTS
[/quote]

Thanks, kind sir.

Yes, they know how to make a good bass.

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1383246480' post='2262161']
Hi okusman

I'm based in Guiseley, just west of Leeds. For a sale I'd be prepared to meet up within 100 miles of Leeds for the cost of the fuel.

Kind regards, Pete
[/quote]

Hi from Otley!

I fancy a Lakland next but need to sell my Squier CV P and J first.