- other Darkglass
- Fuzzrocious Ram The Manparts

Etc :)

SOLD

Cheers
Si

Hi,

Yes fully working and tested.
I'm not sure I'd say 'well used', of course there's the slight rubbing of the lettering, but apart from that, seems in great condition.
The filter of the photo may be bringing out the brushed face-plate a little more perhaps, I'll try and get some better photos.
£270 seems a fair price for a USA B7K, it includes postage, trades also welcome as mentioned.

Cheers
Si

Oh, a B7K....fantastic piece of kit!
I'd love to have this, been lusting for one for quite some time....but I'm skint at the moment and don't really have anything to trade besides basses. :unsure:

Is it normal that the letters rub off that easily on these pedals? I wouldn't really care about it as it's only cosmetical, but at that (new) price I'd have expected a bit more "durability" of the finish...

I'm afraid I don't know, this is the first Darkglass I've owned, the pedal came (2nd hand) like this to me :)
On holiday at the moment, so will try and get some photos sorted when I get back

Cheers
Si

[quote name='Satrugar' timestamp='1383222737' post='2261706']
Oh, a B7K....fantastic piece of kit!
I'd love to have this, been lusting for one for quite some time....but I'm skint at the moment and don't really have anything to trade besides basses. :unsure:

Is it normal that the letters rub off that easily on these pedals? I wouldn't really care about it as it's only cosmetical, but at that (new) price I'd have expected a bit more "durability" of the finish...
[/quote]
[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1383302122' post='2262766']
I'm afraid I don't know, this is the first Darkglass I've owned, the pedal came (2nd hand) like this to me :)
On holiday at the moment, so will try and get some photos sorted when I get back

Cheers
Si
[/quote]

I've had my finnish B3K for ages and it gets a battering, all my lettering's as new! I'm actually really interested in a B7K though!

I wonder if some of you guys wrap your pedals in cling film or something....what wrong with a little cosmetic damage (if you can even call it that), it's a stomp box! you stomp on it! The price is because of what is inside, and this pedal is bloody brilliant.

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1383478286' post='2264778']
I wonder if some of you guys wrap your pedals in cling film or something....what wrong with a little cosmetic damage (if you can even call it that), it's a stomp box! you stomp on it! The price is because of what is inside, and this pedal is bloody brilliant.
[/quote] Pretty much this +1