Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD: AKAI DEEP IMPACT SB1 FOR SALE
£700

michinho

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my Deep Impact[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Excellent Condition[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with original box and manual. I don't have the power supply but as you already know it takes most standard 9v power units for pedalboards.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will sell for £700 plus £15 postage.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Or make me an offer.[/font][/color]

Hey mate,

I've seen a few of these come and go, all for around the same price... which I absolutley have no gripe with at all, I am however curious, what brings them there value? Are they a must have pedal? how do you rate it agains say a Boss SYB-5? Could you throw down a little more info about it? I am partly just curious, but also potentially interested! (might also help the sale to add a shade more info!) :)

Thanks matey!

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1382020098' post='2246760']
Hey mate,

I've seen a few of these come and go, all for around the same price... which I absolutley have no gripe with at all, I am however curious, what brings them there value? Are they a must have pedal? how do you rate it agains say a Boss SYB-5? Could you throw down a little more info about it? I am partly just curious, but also potentially interested! (might also help the sale to add a shade more info!) :)

Thanks matey!
[/quote]

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/219919-akai-deep-impact/

:) Some insight here.

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1382020098' post='2246760']
Hey mate,

Thanks matey!
[/quote]

Hey Binky Bass

The reason for the Deep Impact being such high value is a combination of things. Obviously being discontinued, it is harder to obtain one and near impossible to find a brand new one. It has featured on many records and is used by many bands/artists such as Muse and Jamiroquai.
Although the main reason why it is so highly regarded is due to the fact that it is just so damn good!
In terms of Synth sounds, I have found that nothing else comes close. You can hear demos of it on youtube, so i'll let the pedal do the talking itself.
It tracks perfectly as well, and has a very easy to use interface.
In terms of useage, the Boss won't even come close. The Deep Impact can pretty much do what the Boss can do plus a lot more. Also, the boss will not track if you start playing in 16ths etc.

This is a very good pedal! and i'm sad to sell it. I just can't afford to keep hold of it!

Let me know if you want to know more!

• 1 month later...