Why become a member? ×

Bass Pod Pro XT *SOLD*

STU-SBL

I'm looking for interest in my Line6 Bass Pod Pro XT.

I bought this a few months ago after selling my original Bass Pod with the intention of using it for gigging. I then left the band before it arrived and bought a house. Since then I've not played bass in a gigging level (a good 5 months).

It has not been used. I bought it from a guy on here and he hadn't used it either. So it is as new and has sat safely in the box since I received.

I'm kicking myself for thinking about selling it but I know others could benefit from this great piece of kit and it's new and I'm caught up in other things.... work and life in general.

[b]SOLD[/b]

Stu Edited by bleedproof

[quote name='BassManKev' post='222869' date='Jun 20 2008, 01:06 PM']ul struggle to get a sale without putting a price, as people will be afraid of making offers in case they offer more than what you have in mind for it![/quote]

[b]SOLD[/b]

BTW. I've done this kind of thing before.. thanks for the advice anyway

Edited by bleedproof

[quote name='BassManKev' post='222889' date='Jun 20 2008, 01:23 PM']you certainly get interest in that, good price

sorry if i sounded patronising :)[/quote]

No mate.. you didn't I just wanted to get a feel for the item before getting carried away in my head. It's something I've wanted for ages and when I get one it's never been used.... am I a fool.... yes!

[quote name='noirpunk' post='222972' date='Jun 20 2008, 02:49 PM']how much would delivery be on that do you think?[/quote]

I'd advise around £20 depending on location

Stu

Edited by bleedproof

[quote name='ped' post='223046' date='Jun 20 2008, 04:03 PM']Amazing piece of kit!! Very good price, this should fly out!

ped[/quote]

Don't I know it... but I have so little time to even think about using it. I'm still involved with bass but find myself talking about it and playing less. See below :)