Why become a member? ×

BC Rich Mockingbird - dual P style *** SOLD ***
£150

mcnach

The time has come to let this one go...

Platinum series BC Rich Mockingbird. Dual P. Pretty good condition all around...

£150 delivered in mainland UK, or collected from/delivered in Edinburgh (with a discount then :))

Edited by mcnach

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1381606493' post='2241414']
Hi is the neck on this a really chunky neck or just a nice handful ooer that sounds so wrong lol :)
[/quote]

it's kind of... personal, I suppose :lol:

It's not very chunky, but it's no Jazz. I've tried Precision basses that had necks similar to this one. Most Precisions would be chunkier. I used to have a Squier CV60s Precision, fiesta red, that I sold in a moment of delirium. It had a really nice neck (for me) and this one is not too far from that one, I'd say.

So... it's not chunky at all, but it's not a slim Jazz bass neck. Thinner profile than a Precision or Stingray, for the most part.

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1382133175' post='2248631']
Really fancy this but i need to shift my Hohner
[/quote]

That's a really tasty headless bass!
I admit that for a minute I started getting that all-too-familiar tingling... but the truth is if I bought your bass, it would be up for sale sooner or later again. Probably sooner. I'm thinning the herd, little by little, because it's all in the Stingray and Jazz territory for me, it seems... and the Hohner would fall too.
But it's very nice. I tried one just like it a few years ago and I remember thinking it was a great bass.

So, someone buy that Hohner already!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...