Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Sandberg Cali JM4

Mr Cougar

OK guys this is a tentative FS for my Sandberg California JM4, it's in redburst (satin/mat finish as opposed to gloss) with a black scratchplate. The controls are (top to bottom) vol, pan, active treble, active bass, the switch is an active defeat. You can't coil tap the MM pickup. It is the standard Sandberg configuration. I'm the only owner, I bought it from new.

Condition wise, I've been over it this morning and there are no dings that I can see (although you are welcome to go over it with an oversized magnifying glass if you wish) the scratchplate has a minimal amount of wear from fingers playing it (I'll see if I can get some pics to show this later). It's never been gigged, never, in fact, left my house since it was bought.

I would consider a trade if someone has something (that I don't already have) of interest.

As ever I'll deal with people on a first come first served basis and no gazumping once/if I accept an offer. I've got some feedback somewhere on the feedback section from a few people but I don't sell too often so it will be well down.

Will post in a shagged out old case if required, based on past experience posting will cost c.£30 I'd much rather anyone who wants it comes and has a look at it though, and I'm happy to meet someone a reasonable distance away for petrol money if you deffo want it.

Great bass and a shame to sell it, I just don't need it since I have an MM and a Sadowsky Jazz.

Sandberg is quoting £1000 for these, and the prices I can find on t'internet are all £900-£950.

So I'm after SOLD MB1/Smash I totally forgot when I was putting it up)

[attachment=9743:Sberg.JPG]

Edited by Mr Cougar

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='221767' date='Jun 18 2008, 10:25 PM']Not being funny or anything, but looking at the picture, is the back covered in pebble scratches?[/quote]

Ha ha, yeah I dragged it out into the yard and dropped it onto the ground, then I lent it against the radiator in the greenhouse for a couple of months.

It's actually ballanced on some mats.

[quote name='Mr Cougar' post='221775' date='Jun 18 2008, 10:31 PM']It's actually ballanced on some mats.[/quote]

Jim you're more anal than I ever imagined :)

You weren't kidding tho, this is a lovely bass - wish I had the cash or trade.

• 2 weeks later...