Why become a member? ×

[TRADED] USA Musicman Sterling
£850

smaz

Price: [s]£850[/s] [s]£800[/s] [s]£700[/s] [b]£650 [/b]- I've just bought another bass, so big price drop to try and make some room for the new one!

Hi folks,

Up for sale is my Musicman Sterling, in a deep red colour with a slight sparkle. Comes with original MusicMan padded gig bag.

I bought this new about 14 months ago. It's been gigged with a couple of times, practiced with a few more but apart from that stayed at home. It's a great bass, nice slim neck & fabulous sound. However, I just don't play it that much - I'm devoted to my Precision & prefer my Jazz to this. I'm looking to fund some new barefaced cabs, or I'd probably keep hold of it.

The bass is in fantastic condition - I've found one tiny mark near the input jack (pictured), but that's it.

A couple of pics attached, if you'd like any more please ask.

I'm based in Basingstoke if you'd like to come & try it out. I'd prefer pickup, but could possibly deliver to nearby locations or courier at cost.

Any questions let me know!

[attachment=144277:IMG_4197.JPG]

[attachment=144278:IMG_4203.JPG]

[attachment=144279:IMG_4206.JPG]

[attachment=144280:IMG_4208.JPG]

Update: Price dropped to £700 from £800 [s]£850[/s].

Update: I really wanted to only sell this, but ended up trading + cash for a Marcus Miller Jazz bass as I'd had GAS for one of them for years!

Edited by smaz

• 4 weeks later...

Still available - last chance before it goes on evilbay in the next couple of days, so reasonable offers considered.

Able to ship, but UK only as it only comes in the original softcase (though a well padded one) & I don't wish to risk international postage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...