Why become a member? ×

Squire VMJ/Pretender Fender - only £399

OldGit

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jazz-bass-Squier-vintage-modified-75_W0QQitemZ150258255148QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150258255148&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]Squire VMJ, done up as a real fender, Just £200 more than a new one![/url]

"Why spend £1300 when you have got the same thing for £399"

Guy seems to think he shoudl get all of his money back for all of his mods ...

Watch this come back as a "real" Fender ...

Edited by OldGit

[quote]The original Duncan design pick up are in the bin where they belong.[/quote]
How to make yourself look stoopid.
:)
Did he really put perfectly good pickups in the bin? Even if he had a valid reason for not liking them he could have sold them separately. The duncan designed pickups on basses I've tried (eg daisy rock) have all sounded very good to my ears.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='221090' date='Jun 18 2008, 08:08 AM']How to make yourself look stoopid.
:)
Did he really put perfectly good pickups in the bin? Even if he had a valid reason for not liking them he could have sold them separately. The duncan designed pickups on basses I've tried (eg daisy rock) have all sounded very good to my ears.[/quote]

Oh I think there's quite a bit more to that auction that causes questions about that guy's grasp on reality.

He seems to have forgotten that second hand things are generally worth less than new things.

[quote name='jono b' post='222313' date='Jun 19 2008, 04:50 PM']He sounds like a tool. Anyone messaged him to tell him he's a nob?[/quote]

Dare you ...

Oddly enough it ended with no bids.
Wonder why

Edited by OldGit