Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Recommend me a pedal board

Fionn

I need to house 5 small (mxr/ boss size) pedals. All are linked by daisy-chain to a single wall-wort.

I want a board that has a lid or cover so that my settings dont get screwed, or my pedals damaged in transport ... and it must be as compact as possible.

any particular recommendations?

I'm using a diago gigman just now which is great but maybe a bit too much for your needs.

Another one I've used in the past was the Boss BCB-60 which would suit you perfectly as it allows for up to 6 boss sized pedals to be used and has trays you can run your cables/daisy chain through to keep everything neat. These are also extremely sturdy.

Alternatively there are pedaltrains (and gator do similar, cheaper boards) which are also really popular. Not sure what size you would need as I've never actually owned one. You would maybe get away with a "mini". They don't have a lid as such but they come with padded cases so your settings changing shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: Just noticed the "compact" part in your original post! I would say the pedaltrain mini would be your best bet if it's compact you're after.

Paul

Edited by paulpirie8

• 4 weeks later...