Why become a member? ×

Peterbuilt Basses?

AndyTravis

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1437922144' post='2829996']

It's just waiting for a scratchplate. Peter has gone through three different orders and he's not happy with the colour of any of them so I think he's now making one himself.
[/quote]

From following his exploits for a few years he seems a fussy sort! Not a bad thing really!

[quote name='JamesBass' timestamp='1437921479' post='2829987']
Has it arrived yet? Just been looking on his Instagram feed and he's got some cracking looking basses on there!
[/quote]

I'm dying to see what the two model P's and the model one that he posted end up in!

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1437938505' post='2830230']
From following his exploits for a few years he seems a fussy sort! Not a bad thing really!
[/quote]

Yes he's very picky... The whole thing about his basses is the look, he doesn't make anything in house, it's essentially instruments built from allparts bodies and necks and re finished by him with sympathetic fittings / pickups etc. It's a very high standard of finishing though!

I'm glad he's back up and running again :)

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1437983201' post='2830433']

I'm dying to see what the two model P's and the model one that he posted end up in!
[/quote]

Me too. It's a combination I'd thought of trying if I could get hold of a suitable bass to try them in. That and a pair of thunderbuckers in a p bass are on the "to do" list!